I wrote about this a few months ago, but I want to remind you to interview your loved ones before they pass. This is Father’s Day weekend so, please, if you have not already done so, interview your Father or grandfather.
Visit this page to hear an example from an interview with my father (scroll down).
Do it now.
I love Thanksgiving – Love it, love it! Why? 4 simple reasons:
- It’s a fact (26 scientific studies and counting)
- It’s about appreciation
- It’s about others
- It feels good (really good)
“Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.” –Native American saying
Answer the following questions and see how good thankfulness feels:
- Who are three amazing people in my life? (Tip – call them and tell them right now)
- What are three great things about where I live?
- What are three great things about where I work or what I do for a living?
I’m thankful to have an opportunity to connect with awesome people like you.
“Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse.” ~Henry Van Dyke